FAQ of Raptor
1. How long could the front light work for after fully charged?
The light could output 3 hours continuously at 300lm in the High mode, and 6 hours at 200lm in the low mode.
2. How long could the computer work for without the light after fully charged?
The computer could work continuously for at least 650H without the light.
3. How long could the sensor work for?
The sensor could work for 2 years in 1 hour each day.
4. How long could the computer work for after automatic light downshifts as a low battery warning?
The computer could work continuously for at least 7H after automatic light downshifts for low battery warning.
5. How to identify whether the sensor has been matched with main unit or not?
After the boot, slide the magnet near to the sensor less than 5mm, if there is any speed data displayed on the unit, we can ensure the sensor has been matched successfully.
6. How to choose the bracket?
The road bracket is designed for Cycling Green Road, while the mountain bracket is more suitable for cross-country because of the reliable stability.
7. How long is the rechargeable Li-ion battery life?
The rechargeable Li-ion battery is guaranteed for two years. In other words, the average rated capacity remains above 80% after 300 cycles charge-discharge.
8. What is 2.4GHz?
2.4GHz is referring to a general working wireless band all over the world. 2.4GHz wireless technology is a short distance wireless transmission technology, which brings the property with more strong anti-interference.